- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4681 Essex Pl, Saint Louis, MO 631152 baths, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $35,000
- Price/sqft: $33
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 44080001300
- Zillow Home ID: 2978024
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4681 Essex Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Penrose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.4% higher than in Saint Louis, and 256.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Penrose home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 4677 Essex Pl Saint Louis, MO$68K--21,050
- 4673 Essex Pl Saint Louis, MO$49K31.51,050
- 4701 Sacramento Ave Saint Louis, MO$45K311,126
- 4703 Sacramento Ave Saint Louis, MO$38K--11,019
- 4700 San Francisco Ave Saint Louis, MO$42K--1760
- 4676 Essex Pl Saint Louis, MO$56K--21,050
- 4680 Essex Pl Saint Louis, MO$49K--11,050
- 4669 Essex Pl Saint Louis, MO$50K--21,050
- 4705 Sacramento Ave Saint Louis, MO$45K21996
- 4672 Essex Pl Saint Louis, MO$54K--21,050
- 4709 Sacramento Ave Saint Louis, MO$44K--1907
- 4668 Essex Pl Saint Louis, MO$53K--11,050
- San Francisco Ave Saint Louis, MO$32K--11,145
- Margaretta Ave Saint Louis, MO$40K--11,582
- 4665 Essex Pl Saint Louis, MO$75K--21,050
- 4700 Sacramento Ave Saint Louis, MO$43K--21,395
- 4711 Sacramento Ave Saint Louis, MO$42K321,162
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!