- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- 40 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,107 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 102042
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- # Stories \ Single Story, Frontage \ None, Floors \ Tile, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fans, Porch Type \ Open Patio, Property Type \ House, Roof \ Architectural Shingles, Water \ County, Sewer \ County, Heating \ Heat Pump, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Floors \ Carpet, Windows \ Thermopane, Interior Features \ Insulated, Interior Features \ Blinds, Interior Features \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Electric Stove, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Laundry Rm Type \ Room, Laundry Rm Type \ In House, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Porch Type \ Rear, Parking \ 2 Cars, Parking \ Garage, Construction \ Vinyl Siding
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,307 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2112022999
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $104-145K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31605 home values will fall 2% next year, compared to a 2% fall for Valdosta as a whole. Among 31605 homes, this home is 1.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 32.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31605, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.7% greater than in Valdosta, and 73.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31605 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Valdosta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31605 home values.
|4681 Stonewall Cir Valdosta, GA||$141K||3||2||1,522|
|4688 Stonewall Cir Valdosta, GA||$139K||3||2||1,500|
|4676 Stonewall Cir Valdosta, GA||$127K||--||2||1,337|
|4675 Stonewall Cir Valdosta, GA||$136K||4||2||1,400|
|4694 Stonewall Cir Valdosta, GA||$124K||--||2||1,310|
|4670 Stonewall Cir Valdosta, GA||$126K||3||2||1,337|
|4663 Stonewall Cir Valdosta, GA||$140K||--||2||1,424|
|4709 Stonewall Cir Valdosta, GA||$139K||3||2||1,522|
|4709 Stonewall Cir Valdosta, GA||$140K||--||2||1,544|
|4704 Custer Dr Valdosta, GA||$138K||--||2||1,458|
|4714 Stonewall Cir Valdosta, GA||$145K||3||2||1,500|
|4710 Custer Dr Valdosta, GA||$138K||3||2||1,550|
|4698 Custer Dr Valdosta, GA||$136K||3||2||1,396|
|4723 Stonewall Cir Valdosta, GA||$138K||3||2||1,500|
|4686 Custer Dr Valdosta, GA||$142K||3||2||1,522|
|4686 Custer Dr Valdosta, GA||$145K||--||2||1,560|
|4680 Custer Dr Valdosta, GA||$141K||3||2||1,400|
|4658 Stonewall Cir Valdosta, GA||$125K||3||2||1,296|
|4687 Custer Dr Valdosta, GA||$138K||--||2||1,404|
|4687 Custer Dr Valdosta, GA||$138K||3||2||1,383|
Nearby Schools in Valdosta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!