4683 Torrey Cir APT C207, San Diego, CA 921302 beds, 2 baths, 1,119 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Business Center, Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: Off Street, Playground
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,119 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2109229474
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4683 Torrey Cir APT C207
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carmel Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.8% less than in San Diego, and 81.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Carmel Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carmel Valley home values.
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292