A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2000
- Views: 2,001 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $175,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $97
- ADULT_COMMUNITY: No
- AMENITIES: Conservation Area
- AMENITIES: Golf Course
- AMENITIES: Highway Access
- AMENITIES: House of Worship
- AMENITIES: Laundromat
- AMENITIES: Medical Facility
- AMENITIES: Park
- AMENITIES: Private School
- AMENITIES: Public School
- AMENITIES: Shopping
- AMENITIES: Walk/Jog Trails
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Microwave
- APPLIANCES: Range
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- BEACHFRONT_FLAG: No
- COMPLEX_COMPLETE: Yes
- CONSTRUCTION: Frame
- COOLING: Central Air
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: 100 Amps
- ELECTRIC_FEATURE: Circuit Breakers
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Doors
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Windows
- ENTRY_ONLY: No
- EXTERIOR: Vinyl
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Deck
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Porch
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Storage Shed
- FLOORING: Laminate
- FLOORING: Tile
- FLOORING: Wall to Wall Carpet
- FLOORING: Wood Laminate
- HEATING: Forced Air
- HEATING: Gas
- HOT_WATER: Natural Gas
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Lock Box
- HOW_SHOWN_FB: Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780
- INSULATION_FEATURE: Fiberglass
- INSULATION_FEATURE: Fiberglass - Batts
- INSULATION_FEATURE: Full
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Cable Available
- PROP_TYPE: Condominium/Coop
- ROOF_MATERIAL: Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles
- STYLE: Half-Duplex
- TERMS_FEATURE: Lender Approval Required
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: End
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Street
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Walkout
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Dryer
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Oven
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Range
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: Icemaker Connection
- YEAR_ROUND: Yes
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Parcel #: M:79 L:76 U:1
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59215120
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $122-202K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02780, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% greater than in Taunton, and 22.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02780 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Taunton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02780 home values.
Nearby Schools in Taunton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.