Beautiful Victorian loaded w/ charm & character in hot Bloomingdale. 4 lvls, 4BR, 3.5 BA, renovated open flr plan, 2900+ Sq ft.. Exposed brick, gas cooking. Master suite covers entire top floor w/ attached bath & walk-in closet. Capital views from front windows! Great & private back yard potential, with deck! Finished basement w/ frnt & rear entr. FHA 3.75% assumable loan.
Extraordinary Neighborhood: What EVERYONE wants! Bloomingdale
The elm, maple, crape myrtle, and ginko trees line this quaint community rich in history and architectural charm. Bloomingdale has become known for its quiet streets and accessibility. The proximity to the downtown business district, Catholic University, the Washington Hospital Center, historical landmarks, Metro & bus access, 395 and other commercial venues have made Bloomingdale an ideal location within the District. Today the streets are abuzz with neighbors heading to one of the newly opened restaurants or the Sunday farmers market. Visitors are greeted warmly by residents sitting on their front porch enjoying what Bloomingdale has to offer--a sense of community.
- Spectacular circa 1900 row home with amazing original details still intact.
- Front door opens to a foyer with ceramic tile floor.
- Main level features high ceilings, hardwoods throughout, front bay window, arched doorways, gorgeous molding, an open layout and an exposed brick wall.
- Living room opens to the dining room with a chandelier that conveys.
- Spacious kitchen in the rear of the home with ceramic tile floors, stainless steel package, granite counter tops, a gas range with hood and a subway tile backsplash!
- First level also features a convenient half bathroom.
- Back door opens onto a two rear deck with a fenced in rear yard as well! Great for summer evenings or a home garden!
- Second level features three bedrooms all with hardwood and a full bath.
- Top level is a level fully dedicated to the master suite. It features a spacious bedroom with stunning Capitol views, bay window, a walk-in closet, bath with separate soaking tub and shower and room for a reading nook, TV area or a space to relax and escape!
- Fully finished lower level boasts laminate flooring, a large bedroom or family room, a third full bathroom, front loading washer / dryer, a second refrigerator and front and rear entrances!
- One of a kind Capitol views from all of the front windows.
- Built in 1900
- Central Heating and Cooling
- 2684 Sq. Ft.
- 2012 Taxes - $5,237
Restaurants in Bloomingdale, Ledroit Park & U St
- Bistro Boehm
- Shaw's Tavern
- Red Hen
- Grassroot Gourmet Bakery
- Boundary Stone
- Rustik Tavern
- Bacio Pizzeria
- Aroi Thai
- Windows Café & market
- Big Bear Café
- The Dickson
- Dunkin' Donuts
- Big Bear Café
- Kafe Boehm
- Uncle Chip's Cafe
- Windows Cafe & Market
- Timor Organic Market
- Blomingdale Farmers Market
- Harris Teeter
Shopping / Misc.
- Green Paws
- Yoga District
- Organic Dry Cleaners
- Crispus Attucks Park
- The Park @ Ledroit
- Buses - Several along Florida, New Jersey & Rhode Island Ave!
- Metro -U St or Shaw - Green Line
- Capital Bikeshare - New Jersey & R St!
Bloomingdale. 3 Blocks to Metro, Walk to U St Corridor, Shops, Restaurants, Lincoln Theater, Hospital.
- Lot: 1,723 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,162 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $777,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $261
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,975 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3094 0040
- Zillow Home ID: 479663
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $860K-1.17M.
Market guideZillow predicts Ledroit Park home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Washington as a whole. Among Ledroit Park homes, this home is valued 72.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 37.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ledroit Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36% greater than in Washington, and 11.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ledroit Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ledroit Park home values.
|471 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC||$767K||4||1.5||2,074|
|473 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC||$679K||Studio||2||2,200|
|465 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC||$1.06M||4||5||2,406|
|1829 5th St NW Washington, DC||$800K||6||3||2,290|
|475 Florida Ave NW APT 3 Washington, DC||$408K||2||2||718|
|475 Florida Ave NW APT 2 Washington, DC||$412K||2||1||800|
|475 Florida Ave NW APT 1 Washington, DC||$378K||2||2||655|
|475 Florida Ave NW APT 2 Washington, DC||$386K||2||1||800|
|1825 5TH St NW Washington, DC||$581K||3||2.5||1,032|
|463 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC||$1.12M||4||5||2,574|
|1831 5th St NW Washington, DC||$762K||6||1||2,137|
|1833 5th St NW Washington, DC||$773K||5||2||2,124|
|461 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC||$993K||4||5||2,574|
|1835 5th St NW Washington, DC||$866K||3||3.5||2,200|
|459 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC||$773K||3||1.5||2,172|
|1837 5th St NW Washington, DC||$786K||5||3||2,140|
|1835 5th St NW Washington, DC||$737K||4||3.5||2,078|
|1839 5th St NW Washington, DC||$795K||3||3||2,322|
|1841 5th St NW Washington, DC||$703K||3||1||1,978|
|453 Florida Ave NW Washington, DC||$799K||5||2||2,562|
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!