- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
469 Hillsboro St, Berlin, NH 035706 beds, 2 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Radiant, Stove, Wall
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- Partial basement
- Security System
- View: City, Mountain, Park, Water
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Composition, Metal, Other, Shingle, Stone, Stucco, Wood, Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 20
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 5
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas, Oil, Other, Solar
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 2110775434
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 469 Hillsboro Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03570, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% greater than in Berlin, and 32.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03570 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berlin.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 212 E Mason St Berlin, NH--------
- 511 Sullivan St Berlin, NH$96K522,245
- 544 Rockingham St Berlin, NH$44K632,440
- 532 Rockingham St Berlin, NH$73K834,010
- 522 Rockingham St Berlin, NH$65K411,406
- Hillsboro St Berlin, NH$48K311,345
- 554 Rockingham St Berlin, NH$58K311,386
- 537 Rockingham St Berlin, NH$100K321,550
- 500 Rockingham St Berlin, NH--------
- 547 Sunset St Berlin, NH$92K311,560
- 567 Rockingham St Berlin, NH$73K321,724
- 569 Rockingham St Berlin, NH$46K311,030
- 568 Rockingham St Berlin, NH$44K311,064
- 466 Rockingham St Berlin, NH$57K211,023
- 572 Rockingham St Berlin, NH$53K211,391
- 482 Rockingham St Berlin, NH$62K11756
- 578 Rockingham St Berlin, NH$60K------
- 554 Sullivan St Berlin, NH$73K421,650
- 578 Rockingham St Berlin, NH$49KStudio32,718
- 581 Rockingham St Berlin, NH$61K933,358
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!