469 Townsend Ave, Columbus, OH 432233 beds, 1 bath, 1,140 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- 104 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 1999 for $64,500
- Price/sqft: $57
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 216 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,140 sqft
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 010067752
- Zillow Home ID: 33865222
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 469 Townsend Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Hilltop, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21% higher than in Columbus, and 127.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Hilltop home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Hilltop home values.
- 465 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$61K211,008
- 461 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$42K211,184
- 481 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$69K311,290
- 455 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$75K421,894
- 487 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$62K311,278
- 451 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$49K311,160
- 491 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$53K311,322
- 447 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$53K22984
- 495 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$48K211,240
- 443 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$53K31.51,404
- 474 Larcomb Ave Columbus, OH$66K311,349
- 484 Larcomb Ave Columbus, OH$52K221,267
- 470 Larcomb Ave Columbus, OH$61K311,327
- 499 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$37K21800
- 464 Larcomb Ave Columbus, OH$57K311,278
- 488 Larcomb Ave Columbus, OH$38K311,100
- 439 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$59K31.51,176
- 466 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$41K211,035
- 470 Townsend Ave Columbus, OH$40K311,383
- 494 Larcomb Ave Columbus, OH$37K211,080
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!