- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $214,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $115
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Horses Permitted, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Lightly Wooded, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Porch, Porch Type \ Screened In, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 1,855 sqft
- Parcel #: 00325500
- Zillow Home ID: 58101527
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-367K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06071 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Somers as a whole. Among 06071 homes, this home is valued 3.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06071, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.8% less than in Somers, and 56.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 06071 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Somers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06071 home values.
Nearby Schools in Somers
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!