4691 Finsen Ave, San Diego, CA 921223 beds, 3 baths, 1,494 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $531,000
- Price/sqft: $355
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Bedroom, Full Bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Composition
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,494 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3481400900
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 16843938
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4691 Finsen Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.6% lower than in San Diego, and 52.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help University City home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University City home values.
- 4681 Finsen Ave San Diego, CA$516K321,050
- 6836 Florey St San Diego, CA$659K321,710
- 4671 Finsen Ave San Diego, CA$513K321,050
- 4634 Murphy Ave San Diego, CA$555K22950
- 4682 Finsen Ave San Diego, CA$627K221,599
- 4692 Finsen Ave San Diego, CA$635K221,411
- 4661 Finsen Ave San Diego, CA$513K22950
- 4672 Finsen Ave San Diego, CA$554K22950
- 4624 Murphy Ave San Diego, CA$563K321,330
- 6859 Florey St San Diego, CA$688K421,626
- 6873 Florey St San Diego, CA$614K321,050
- 6845 Florey St San Diego, CA$700K321,050
- 4662 Finsen Ave San Diego, CA$521K321,050
- 6887 Florey St San Diego, CA$671K321,050
- 4651 Finsen Ave San Diego, CA$515K321,050
- 4614 Murphy Ave San Diego, CA$552K321,192
- 6831 Florey St San Diego, CA$625K22950
- 4652 Finsen Ave San Diego, CA$535K22950
- 6909 Florey St San Diego, CA$724K321,690
- 6817 Florey St San Diego, CA$625K321,146
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.