4694 Abargo St, Woodland Hills, CA 913644 beds, 3 baths, 2,956 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- 130 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $970,000
- Price/sqft: $372
- MLS #: 14762795
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 5 spaces
- Security System
- View: City, Mountain
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,956 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 192
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 2172010059
- Zillow Home ID: 19944819
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4694 Abargo Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% lower than in Los Angeles, and 39.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Hills home values.
- 4688 Abargo St Woodland Hills, CA$982K45.53,120
- 4700 Abargo St Woodland Hills, CA$739K422,145
- 4706 Abargo St Woodland Hills, CA$666K321,776
- 4678 Abargo St Woodland Hills, CA$565K211,027
- 4712 Abargo St Woodland Hills, CA$650K321,620
- 4674 Abargo St Woodland Hills, CA$691K331,867
- 4725 Bedel St Woodland Hills, CA$754K332,520
- 4713 Bedel St Woodland Hills, CA$785K432,786
- 4715 Abargo St Woodland Hills, CA$626K221,289
- 4718 Abargo St Woodland Hills, CA$787K332,629
- 4675 Abargo St Woodland Hills, CA$696K221,992
- 4778 Abargo St Woodland Hills, CA$893K42.53,148
- 4692 Morro Dr Woodland Hills, CA$730K331,921
- 4711 Bedel St Woodland Hills, CA$1.45M554,798
- 4724 Abargo St Woodland Hills, CA$696K332,262
- 4721 Abargo St Woodland Hills, CA$615K221,299
- 4788 Abargo St Woodland Hills, CA$1.16M443,869
- 4698 Morro Dr Woodland Hills, CA$575K211,100
- 4665 Abargo St Woodland Hills, CA$639K331,656
- 4700 Escobedo Dr Woodland Hills, CA$838K44--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!