4694 W Point Loma Blvd # 8, San Diego, CA 921072 beds, 2 baths, 1,087 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Easy freeway access and located in walking distance to dog beach and downtown OB.
Fenced in private deck and long narrow yard, dogs accepted upon approval.
Vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors in common areas, newly carpeted bedrooms.
Walk in closet in master bedroom.
Full size washer and dryer
Bathrooms both completely remodeled 12 months ago.
2 gated parking spots with additional storage closet in parking garage.
Deposit 1 month rent.
Min lease 1 year
- Built in 1991
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $260,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,087 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 4484402208
- Zillow Home ID: 16961929
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4694 W Point Loma Boulevard # 8
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ocean Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 53.5% less than in San Diego, and 75.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ocean Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ocean Beach home values.
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292