4695 Candacraig, Alpharetta, GA 30022Studio, 3,590 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 27 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $332,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- Parking: 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,590 sqft
- Parcel #: 11 04900171014
- Zillow Home ID: 14654261
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4695 Candacraig
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 30022 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.1% less than in Johns Creek, and 6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 30022 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Johns Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30022 home values.
- 4695 Candacraig # 0 Alpharetta, GA--Studio----
- 7470 A C Smith Rd Dawsonville, GA$322K321,524
- 4795 Candacraig Alpharetta, GA$661K333,761
- 10335 Belladrum Alpharetta, GA$767K43.54,698
- 4655 Candacraig Alpharetta, GA$674K43.52,880
- 4750 Gaidrew Alpharetta, GA$690K544,491
- 4750 Gaidrew # 0 Alpharetta, GA$704K547,243
- 4700 Gaidrew Alpharetta, GA$711K44.55,245
- 4700 Candacraig Alpharetta, GA$1.28M554,215
- 4825 Candacraig Alpharetta, GA$447K32.52,133
- 4750 Candacraig Alpharetta, GA$1.1M556,866
- 4800 Candacraig Alpharetta, GA$1.07M88.58,000
- 4800 Candacraig Alpharetta, GA$1M88.5--
- 4800 Candacraig Alpharetta, GA$333K77--
- 4800 Candacraig Alpharetta, GA$556K810--
- 10450 Belladrum Alpharetta, GA$979K677,468
- 4650 Candacraig Alpharetta, GA$2.85M7108,991
- 4780 Gaidrew Alpharetta, GA$839K77.55,667
- 4800 Candacraig Alpharetta, GA$2.55M7611,260
- 4745 Gaidrew Alpharetta, GA$858K565,778
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.