- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 107 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,752 all time views
- 38 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $75,940
- Last sale price/sqft: $33
- MLS #: 476280
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 511 sqft
- DINING TYPE \ BREAKFAST ROOM\NOOK, POOL \ NONE, WATER\SEWER \ PUBLIC SEWER, WATER\SEWER \ PUBLIC WATER, Project Name \ NONE, DESIGN \ 1 STORY, ROOF \ COMPOSITE SHINGLE, WATER FEATURE \ NONE, COOLING \ CENTRAL ELECTRIC, WATERFRONT \ NONE, ENERGY \ CEILING FANS, FLOORS \ VINYL, WATERVIEW \ NONE, FLOORS \ W\W CARPET, HEATING \ CENTRAL ELECTRIC, INTERIOR \ CABLE AVAILABLE, ZONING \ COUNTY, INTERIOR \ W\D HOOKUPS, STYLE \ TRADITIONAL, Room 7 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, DINING TYPE \ FORMAL DINING ROOM, INTERIOR \ WALK-IN CLOSET, LOT LOCATION \ CORNER, SIDING \ BRICK, ENERGY \ DOUBLE PANE, ENERGY \ INSULATED CEILINGS, INTERIOR \ CEILING FANS, KITCHEN FEATURES \ DISHWASHER, KITCHEN FEATURES \ PANTRY, MISC EQUIPMENT \ SMOKE DETECTOR, INTERIOR \ HIGH CEILINGS, EXTERIOR \ COVERED PATIO, KITCHEN FEATURES \ DISPOSAL, Room 5 \ Bedrm: Master, Room 6 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, KITCHEN FEATURES \ ISLAND, MASTER BATH \ GARDEN TUB, Room 3 \ Dining Room, MASTER BATH \ TILE, KITCHEN FEATURES \ BUILT-IN MICROWAVE, Room 9 \ Bedrm: Addtnl, Room 8 \ Garage, INTERIOR \ PULL DOWN STAIRS, MASTER BATH \ WALK-IN CLOSET, Room 1 \ Family Room, INTERIOR \ VAULTED CEILING
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,271 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 091N29543100A000270
- Zillow Home ID: 80794332
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $165-234K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32571 home values will increase 2.8% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Milton as a whole. Among 32571 homes, this home is 22.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 2.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32571, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.2% less than in Milton, and 92.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32571 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Milton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32571 home values.
|4896 Hilarita Cir Milton, FL||$137K||3||2||1,521|
|4890 Hilarita Cir Pace, FL||$137K||3||2||1,578|
|4691 Hilarita Cir Pace, FL||$192K||4||2||2,252|
|4884 Hilarita Cir Pace, FL||$162K||4||2||1,904|
|4692 Hilarita Cir Pace, FL||$173K||4||3||1,918|
|4704 Hilarita Cir Pace, FL||$173K||4||3||1,896|
|4728 Hilarita Cir Pace, FL||$178K||3||2||2,102|
|4878 Hilarita Cir Milton, FL||$141K||3||2||1,659|
|4716 Hilarita Cir Pace, FL||$181K||4||2||2,081|
|4710 Hilarita Cir Pace, FL||$167K||4||2||1,905|
|4685 Hilarita Cir Pace, FL||$206K||4||3||2,252|
|4740 Hilarita Cir Pace, FL||$145K||3||2||1,670|
|4749 Hilarita Cir Pace, FL||$145K||3||2||1,690|
|4028 Tiburon Blvd Pace, FL||$171K||3||2||2,012|
|4022 Tiburon Blvd Pace, FL||$160K||4||2||1,908|
|4872 Hilarita Cir Pace, FL||$139K||3||2||1,614|
|Hilarita Cir Pace, FL||--||--||--||--|
|4679 Hilarita Cir Pace, FL||$177K||3||2||2,060|
|4034 Tiburon Blvd Pace, FL||$175K||4||3||1,934|
|4755 Hilarita Cir Pace, FL||$158K||4||2||1,800|
Nearby Schools in Milton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!