- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4697 Santa Monica Ave, San Diego, CA 921073 beds, 3 baths, 2,244 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $820,000
- Price/sqft: $365
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Assisted living, Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, New property, Playground, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 2,244 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1941
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4485112900
- Zillow Home ID: 120795842
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4697 Santa Monica Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ocean Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.9% higher than in San Diego, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ocean Beach home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ocean Beach home values.
- 4693 Santa Monica Ave San Diego, CA--32.52,204
- 4683 Santa Monica Ave San Diego, CA$836K332,244
- 4689 Santa Monica Ave San Diego, CA$869K332,244
- 4680 Santa Monica Ave # 4694 San Diego, CA$863K------
- 4677 Santa Monica Ave San Diego, CA$705K21875
- 4667-4669 Santa Monica Ave San Diego, CA$1.03M521,852
- 4678 Santa Monica Ave San Diego, CA$722K21.51,190
- 4676 Santa Monica Ave San Diego, CA$835K21.51,190
- 4657-4661 Santa Monica Ave San Diego, CA$1.17M642,954
- 4670 Santa Monica Ave San Diego, CA$537K21624
- 4672 Santa Monica Ave San Diego, CA$849K22.51,806
- 1989-1991 Ebers St San Diego, CA$707K----1,295
- 4686-4688 Newport Ave San Diego, CA$1.18M63.52,700
- 4655 Santa Monica Ave San Diego, CA$708K211,060
- 4662-4664 Santa Monica Ave San Diego, CA$886K421,992
- 4676 Newport Ave San Diego, CA$840K321,138
- 4694 Newport Ave San Diego, CA$1.32M652,327
- 4670-4672 Newport Ave San Diego, CA$898K42.51,562
- 1981 Ebers St San Diego, CA$526K21764
- 4660 Newport Ave San Diego, CA$772K31.51,391
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!