4699 Petunia Ave, Middleburg, FL 320683 beds, 2 baths, 1,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 300
- Lot width: 165
- Parcel #: 16052400595502900
- Zillow Home ID: 43681151
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4699 Petunia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32068 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 57.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 339.3% higher than in Middleburg, and 83.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32068 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Middleburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32068 home values.
- 4693 Petunia Ave Middleburg, FL$49K321,089
- 4703 Petunia Ave Middleburg, FL$175K321,820
- 2429 Goldenrod Ave Middleburg, FL$120K321,158
- 4702 Petunia Ave Middleburg, FL$135K321,288
- 4685 Petunia Ave Middleburg, FL$114K31.51,160
- 4694 Petunia Ave Middleburg, FL$45K21713
- 2440 Liana Ct Middleburg, FL$87K321,984
- 2435 Goldenrod Ave Middleburg, FL$123K321,160
- 4711 Cactus Ct Middleburg, FL$48K21.5858
- 4677 Petunia Ave Middleburg, FL$102K321,715
- 2424 Goldenrod Ave Middleburg, FL$44K21672
- 2416 Goldenrod Ave Middleburg, FL$52K321,196
- 4688 Petunia Ave Middleburg, FL--------
- 2430 Goldenrod Ave Middleburg, FL$58K321,384
- 2410 Goldenrod Ave Middleburg, FL$91K321,404
- 4707 Cactus Ct Middleburg, FL$129K432,052
- 4684 Petunia Ave Middleburg, FL$50K32910
- 2446 Liana Ct Middleburg, FL$80K321,620
- 4669 Petunia Ave Middleburg, FL$93K321,986
- 4700 Heather St Middleburg, FL$123K321,144
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.