47-49 Matchett St, Boston, MA 021355 beds, 3 baths, 2,648 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,206 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $810,000
- Price/sqft: $306
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,648 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Parcel #: W:22 P:03536 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59096615
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 47-49 Matchett Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brighton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.3% less than in Boston, and 66% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Brighton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brighton home values.
- 43-45 Matchett St Boston, MA$737K521,800
- 51-53 Matchett St Boston, MA--312,935
- 39-41 Matchett St Boston, MA$651K522,419
- 90 Perthshire Rd Boston, MA$687K31.51,596
- 58 Atkins St Boston, MA--323,564
- 58 Atkins St # 3 Brighton, MA$554K32--
- 58 Atkins St # 1 Brighton, MA$554K32--
- 58 Atkins St # 2 Brighton, MA$547K32--
- 35 Matchett St Boston, MA$689K522,983
- 52 Matchett St Boston, MA$796K533,618
- 56 Matchett St Boston, MA$683K532,141
- 46 Matchett St Boston, MA$639K211,000
- 93-95 Perthshire Rd Boston, MA$640K522,600
- 50 Atkins St Boston, MA$658K422,398
- 50 Atkins St # 2 Boston, MA--311,254
- 50 Atkins St # 1 Boston, MA$496K31--
- 89 Perthshire Rd Boston, MA$728K42.52,976
- 60 Matchett St Boston, MA$474K41.51,352
- 39 Matchett St Brighton, MA$495K52--
- 89 Perthshire Rd # 0 Boston, MA--421,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.