- Lot: 1.13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 46 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,239 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $400
- MLS #: 201500798
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Construction Materials \ Double Wall, Land Tenure \ FS - Fee Simple, Property Frontage \ Other, Inclusions \ Disposal, Association Fee 2 Includes \ None, Property Condition \ Above Average, Amenities \ Storage, Parking Features \ Garage, Amenities \ Bedroom on 1st Floor, Amenities \ Wall\Fence, Architectural Style \ Detach Single Family, Parking Features \ Driveway, Pool Features \ None, Topography \ Level, Utilities \ Internet, Utilities \ Telephone, Construction Materials \ Single Wall, Lot Features \ Other, Parking Features \ 3 Car+, Stories Type \ Two, Utilities \ Public Water, Amenities \ Full Bath on 1st Floor, Utilities \ Overhead Electricity, Utilities \ Septic, Easements \ Other, Amenities \ Workshop, Parking Features \ Boat, Property Sub Type \ Single Family
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,124 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2108016708
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $488K-1.45M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 96744 home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.5% increase for Kaneohe as a whole. Among 96744 homes, this home is 24.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 13.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96744, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Kaneohe, and 81% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 96744 home values.
Nearby Schools in Kaneohe
PK-6 & ungraded0.5 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!