47 Alton St, Providence, RI 02908
Sold on 3/8/13: $126,000
- Bedrooms:6 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Multiple Occupancy:2,730 sq ft
- Lot:3,598 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $126,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow286
- Parcel #P:0650516 L:0000
- Room Count12
- # Stories3.0
- Zillow Home ID65913711
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$131,628||$122K – $146K||+$583||$48||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$800/mo||$752 – $952/mo||-$7||$0.29||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 02908 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Providence as a whole. Among 02908 homes, this home is valued 3.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02908 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 40.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% greater than in Providence, and 161.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02908 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02908 home values.
Neighborhood for 47 Alton Street
Nearby Schools in Providence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Nathanael Greene Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.6 mi
- George J. West Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.6 mi
- William D'Abate Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- Robert F. Kennedy Elementary (assigned) K-6 0.9 mi
- ASA Messer Elementary (assigned) 2-5 0.9 mi
- Mount Pleasant High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Harry Kizirian Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005