- Built in 2003
- Views: 808 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $275,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $149
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, FamRm/Den Description \ Upper Level, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Single Detached, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 63
- Floor size: 1,840 sqft
- Parcel #: M:016 L:012-47
- Zillow Home ID: 59968431
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $165-411K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06492 home values will fall 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% fall for Wallingford as a whole. Among 06492 homes, this home is valued 19.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06492, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% lower than in Wallingford, and 54.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06492 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wallingford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06492 home values.
|50 Angela Dr UNIT 50 Wallingford, CT||$290K||3||2.5||1,939|
|44 Angela Dr UNIT 44 Wallingford, CT||$255K||3||2.5||1,688|
|30 Angela Dr Wallingford, CT||$299K||3||2||1,794|
|41 Angela Dr UNIT 41 Wallingford, CT||$271K||4||2.5||1,785|
|39 Angela Dr UNIT 39 Wallingford, CT||$306K||3||2.5||1,780|
|57 Lucy Cir UNIT 57 Wallingford, CT||$253K||3||2.5||1,444|
|53 Lucy Cir Wallingford, CT||$262K||4||2||1,850|
|53 Lucy Cir UNIT 53 Wallingford, CT||$286K||4||3||1,850|
|54 Lucy Cir UNIT 54 Wallingford, CT||$269K||4||2.5||1,774|
|55 Lucy Cir UNIT 55 Wallingford, CT||$255K||3||1.5||1,444|
|58 Lucy Cir UNIT 58 Wallingford, CT||$275K||4||2.5||1,769|
|59 Lucy Cir UNIT 59 Wallingford, CT||$257K||3||1.5||1,444|
|60 Lucy Cir UNIT 60 Wallingford, CT||$249K||3||1.5||1,444|
|61 Lucy Cir UNIT 61 Wallingford, CT||$258K||3||1.5||1,444|
|56 Lucy Cir UNIT 56 Wallingford, CT||$260K||3||1.5||1,525|
|52 Lucy Cir UNIT 52 Wallingford, CT||$251K||3||1.5||1,626|
|62 Lucy Cir Wallingford, CT||$281K||4||2.5||1,652|
|62 Lucy Cir UNIT 62 Wallingford, CT||$285K||4||2.5||1,780|
|63 Lucy Cir UNIT 63 Wallingford, CT||$253K||3||2||1,444|
|63 Lucy Cir Wallingford, CT||$261K||3||2||1,444|
Nearby Schools in Wallingford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!