- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Built in 2000
- 21 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,999 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2005 for $252,000
- Price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: 20150469
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 0 space
- Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Garage Capacity \ None, Garage Type \ None, For Sale \ For Sale, FIREPLACE DESCRIPTION \ NONE, FLOORS \ CARPET, FLOORS \ HARDWOOD, GARAGE\PARKING EXTRAS \ DRIVEWAY, PLUMBING \ MIXED, ROOF \ ASPH SHINGLE, SEWER \ MUNICIPAL, SIDING \ VINYL, WATER \ MUNICIPAL, BASEMENT \ FULL, APPLIANCES \ DISHWASHER, APPLIANCES \ DRYER, APPLIANCES \ MICROWAVE, APPLIANCES \ REFRIGERATOR, CONDITION \ EXCELLENT, COOLING\AIR CONDITIONING \ CENTRAL, APPLIANCES \ RANGE HOOD, HEAT SOURCE \ FORCED AIR, HEATING FUEL \ NATURAL GAS, AMENITIES \ BUS ROUTE, ATTIC \ PU DW, ELECTRICITY \ 200 AMPS, GARAGE\PARKING EXTRAS \ OFF STREET, FLOORS \ CERAMIC, BASEMENT \ FINISHED, HOT WATER \ GAS, OTHER ROOMS \ DEN, DRIVEWAY \ BLACKTOP, AMENITIES \ GARDEN AREA, AMENITIES \ PLAY AREA, BASEMENT \ BILCO DOOR ACCESS, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ LANDSCAPED, AMENITIES \ PLAYGROUND, HOA FEES INCLUDE \ COMMON, AMENITIES \ POOL-IN GROUND, AMENITIES \ COMMON POOL, AMENITIES \ REC ROOM, INTERIOR FEATURES \ WALK IN CLOSETS, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ OUTSIDE LIGHTING, STYLE \ TOWNHOUSE, Style \ TOWNHOUSE, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ INGROUND POOL, Type \ Townhouse
- Walk-in closet
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,464 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 320009602900030270000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32848566
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $123-203K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 12528 home values will decrease 3.6% next year, compared to a 2.7% decrease for Highland as a whole. Among 12528 homes, this home is 4.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 0.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12528, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.3% lower than in Highland, and 58.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 12528 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Highland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12528 home values.
|49 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$178K||2||1.5||1,464|
|45 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$178K||2||1.5||1,464|
|51 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$178K||2||1.5||1,464|
|43 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$218K||2||1.5||1,990|
|53 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$179K||2||1.5||1,464|
|41 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$178K||2||1.5||1,464|
|39 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$179K||2||2.5||1,464|
|55 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$182K||2||2||1,464|
|37 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$181K||2||1||1,500|
|57 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$180K||2||1.5||1,464|
|35 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$213K||3||1.5||1,990|
|59 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$180K||2||1.5||1,464|
|33 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$167K||2||1.5||1,464|
|61 Argent Dr Highland, NY||--||2||1.5||1,470|
|31 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$178K||2||1.5||1,464|
|63 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$180K||2||1.5||1,464|
|29 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$180K||2||2||1,464|
|65 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$182K||2||2||1,464|
|67 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$181K||2||1.5||1,464|
|69 Argent Dr Highland, NY||$181K||2||2||1,464|
Nearby Schools in Highland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!