47 Bridge StUNIT 2, Salem, MA 01970
Sold on 11/1/11: $165,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:902 sq ft
- Lot:3,262 sqft
- Year Built:1870
- Last Sold:Nov 2011 for $165,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow779
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Parcel #M:36 L:0257 S:802
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count5
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID118192626
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$173,337||$153K – $191K||-$9,781||$192||12/17/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,457/mo||$1.3K – $2.1K/mo||-$42||$1.62||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 01970 home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Salem as a whole. Among 01970 homes, this home is valued 37.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01970 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 25.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% greater than in Salem, and 50.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01970 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salem.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
Neighborhood for 47 Bridge Street UNIT 2
Nearby Schools in Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Carlton Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.2 mi
- Bentley Elementary K-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Salem Academy Charter School 6-12 & ungraded 0.9 mi
- The Phoenix School PK-3, 5-8 1.1 mi
- Bates Elementary K-5 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Ayers/Ryal Side School PK-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- St. Mary Star of Sea Elementary PK-8 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005