A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Views: 1,844 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $208,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $125
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park, Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ Unknown, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ View, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,674 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: D05 000/003 00006
- Zillow Home ID: 57890126
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-305K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06405 home values will fall 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.2% fall for Branford as a whole. Among 06405 homes, this home is valued 7.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06405, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.9% less than in Branford, and 9.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06405 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Branford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06405 home values.
|45 Brushy Plain Rd Branford, CT||--||--||--||216,493|
|45 Brushy Plain Rd Branford, CT||--||Studio||--||209,960|
|45 Brushy Plain Rd Branford, CT||--||--||--||--|
|44 Brushy Plain Rd Branford, CT||$270K||3||2||1,394|
|53 Brushy Plain Rd APT 1C Branford, CT||$126K||2||1.5||1,018|
|53 Brushy Plain Rd APT 1D Branford, CT||$97K||1||1||728|
|53 Brushy Plain Rd APT 1E Branford, CT||$97K||1||1||728|
|53 Brushy Plain Rd APT 2A Branford, CT||$96K||1||1||706|
|53 Brushy Plain Rd APT 9E Branford, CT||$93K||1||1||705|
|53 Brushy Plain Rd APT 2B Branford, CT||$97K||1||1||728|
|53 Brushy Plain Rd APT 2C Branford, CT||$126K||2||1.5||1,018|
|53 Brushy Plain Rd APT 1A Branford, CT||$172K||3||1.5||1,557|
|53 Brushy Plain Rd APT 2D Branford, CT||$158K||2||1.5||1,295|
|53 Brushy Plain Rd APT 2E Branford, CT||$252K||2||2.5||2,448|
|53 Brushy Plain Rd APT 3A Branford, CT||$97K||1||1||706|
|53 Brushy Plain Rd APT 3B Branford, CT||$98K||1||1||728|
|53 Brushy Plain Rd APT 3C Branford, CT||$162K||2||1.5||1,295|
|53 Brushy Plain Rd APT 3D Branford, CT||$130K||2||1.5||1,018|
|53 Brushy Plain Rd APT 3E Branford, CT||$97K||1||1||706|
|53 Brushy Plain Rd APT 3F Branford, CT||$98K||1||1||728|
Nearby Schools in Branford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!