- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $349,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Dryer - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer - ENERGY STAR, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, CONSTRUCTION \ Post & Beam, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Pine, FLOORING \ Stone / Slate, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ French Doors, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Shingle, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,858 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Oil
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0107 B:0025 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56042721
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01930 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Gloucester as a whole. Among 01930 homes, this home is valued 0.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01930, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Gloucester, and 75.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01930 home values.
|45 Cherry St Gloucester, MA||$245K||1||1||430|
|49 Cherry St Gloucester, MA||$370K||2||1.5||1,729|
|43 Cherry St Gloucester, MA||$288K||3||1||1,153|
|24 Reservoir Rd Gloucester, MA||$527K||5||3.5||3,002|
|53 Cherry St Gloucester, MA||$285K||3||1||1,056|
|22 Reservoir Rd Gloucester, MA||$376K||3||2.5||1,746|
|20 Reservoir Rd UNIT 2 Gloucester, MA||$347K||3||1||2,263|
|20 Reservoir Rd UNIT 1 Gloucester, MA||$356K||2||1||2,097|
|26 Reservoir Rd Gloucester, MA||$524K||3||3||2,534|
|41 Cherry St Gloucester, MA||$314K||3||2||1,454|
|52 Cherry St Gloucester, MA||$262K||3||1||941|
|54 Cherry St Gloucester, MA||$351K||3||2.5||1,536|
|18 Reservoir Rd Gloucester, MA||$499K||5||3||2,896|
|28 Reservoir Rd Gloucester, MA||$410K||3||1.5||2,012|
|56 Cherry St Gloucester, MA||$329K||5||2||1,476|
|55 Cherry St Gloucester, MA||$283K||3||1.5||948|
|50 Cherry St Gloucester, MA||$319K||3||1.5||1,177|
|48 Cherry St Gloucester, MA||$329K||3||2||1,702|
|46 Cherry St Gloucester, MA||$439K||5||3||2,880|
|58 Cherry St Gloucester, MA||$385K||2||1||810|
Nearby Schools in Gloucester
K-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.2 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!