A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 2,041 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $600,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $240
- Finished basement, 129 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Direct Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Aluminum, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, TERMS_FEATURE \ Estate Sale
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,499 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: M:36 P: 66
- Zillow Home ID: 56964409
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $489K-1.4M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01952 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Town of Salisbury as a whole. Among 01952 homes, this home is valued 232.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01952, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Salisbury, and 66.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01952 home values.
|45 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$1.05M||3||2||1,728|
|49 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$1.29M||7||4||3,426|
|43 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$1.19M||4||3.5||3,191|
|51 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$1.35M||2||2.5||2,991|
|41 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$1.11M||4||2.5||2,174|
|48 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$527K||6||2.5||2,686|
|46 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$431K||5||3||1,932|
|44 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$571K||4||2.5||2,418|
|53 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$623K||4||2.5||1,984|
|39 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$1.26M||6||6||4,397|
|54 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$420K||3||2||1,059|
|50 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$437K||3||1||984|
|37 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$1.06M||4||2||1,916|
|40 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$392K||2||1||1,196|
|52 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$389K||3||1||864|
|546 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA||$543K||4||2||2,268|
|548 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA||$477K||3||1||2,381|
|42 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$550K||5||2.5||2,191|
|550 N End Blvd Salisbury, MA||$549K||8||3.5||2,858|
|38 Commonwealth Ave Salisbury, MA||$508K||3||1.5||1,800|
Nearby Schools in Town of Salisbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.