- Built in 1981
- HOA Fee: $285
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $167,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ No, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Exterior Feature \ Fenced Area, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Feature \ Slider, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Mechanical Equipment \ Dehumidifier, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector(S), New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 65
- Floor size: 1,278 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: 1436 1 47 0001
- Zillow Home ID: 57776787
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06110 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0% rise for West Hartford as a whole. Among 06110 homes, this home is valued 15.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06110, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% less than in West Hartford, and 29.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06110 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06110 home values.
Nearby Schools in West Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!