47 Elwyn Ave, Portsmouth, NH 038014 beds, 2 baths, 1,913 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Currently configured as a two-family home. Can easily be reverted to a single family home. As a single family home, it would have 4+ bedrooms and two full baths.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $595,000
- Price/sqft: $311
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- View: Park
- Location, location, location!
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 1,913 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2106456903
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 47 Elwyn Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Portsmouth, and 80.4% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03801 home values.
- 47 Elwyn Ave Portsmouth, NH$421K321,913
- 55 Elwyn Ave Portsmouth, NH$481K311,392
- 35 Elwyn Ave Portsmouth, NH$591K421,670
- 50 Elwyn Ave Portsmouth, NH$432K311,638
- 40 Elwyn Ave Portsmouth, NH$635K442,427
- 60 Elwyn Ave Portsmouth, NH$465K311,689
- 69 Elwyn Ave Portsmouth, NH$498K31.51,800
- 21 Elwyn Ave Portsmouth, NH$502K31.51,822
- 30 Elwyn Ave Portsmouth, NH$490K221,306
- 77 Elwyn Ave Portsmouth, NH$583K32.51,984
- 11 Elwyn Ave Portsmouth, NH$551K421,695
- 24 Kent St Portsmouth, NH$559K31.51,898
- 133 Lincoln Ave Portsmouth, NH$611K62.52,836
- 36 Kent St Portsmouth, NH$565K22.51,860
- 134 Lincoln Ave Portsmouth, NH$576K32.51,961
- 18 Kent St Portsmouth, NH$594K32.51,800
- 48 Kent St Portsmouth, NH$592K31.51,544
- 65 Sherburne Ave Portsmouth, NH$382K311,269
- 112 Lincoln Ave Portsmouth, NH$587K321,827
- 10 Kent St Portsmouth, NH$445K31.51,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.