47 Hillside Ave, Providence, RI 029062 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1989
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Unfinished basement
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2112086647
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 47 Hillside Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hope, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.9% lower than in Providence, and 10.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Hope home values rise more quickly than other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hope home values.
- Unit 47$177K221,320