- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Views: 1,316 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $130,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $56
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ Is Not Present, Attic \ Expandable, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Available, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Available
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,320 sqft
- Parcel #: 0791800
- Zillow Home ID: 57391379
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $174-255K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06615 home values will fall 1.2% next year, compared to a 2% decrease for Stratford as a whole. Among 06615 homes, this home is valued 23.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 60.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06615, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.2% greater than in Stratford, and 18.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06615 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stratford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06615 home values.
|57 Honeyspot Rd Stratford, CT||$140K||3||1||1,044|
|15 Honeyspot Rd Stratford, CT||--||Studio||--||1|
|67 Honeyspot Rd Stratford, CT||$144K||3||1||1,079|
|Honeyspot Rd Stratford, CT||$163K||3||1.5||1,223|
|77 Honeyspot Rd Stratford, CT||$163K||3||2||1,223|
|87 Honeyspot Rd Stratford, CT||$150K||3||1||1,144|
|107 Honeyspot Rd Stratford, CT||$138K||3||1||1,154|
|130 Honeyspot Rd Stratford, CT||$366K||--||--||--|
|50 Spada Blvd Stratford, CT||$253K||4||2||2,576|
|45 Lake St Stratford, CT||$129K||2||1||854|
|37 Lake St Stratford, CT||$179K||3||1.5||1,432|
|1637 South Ave Stratford, CT||$296K||6||3||3,003|
|23 Lake St Stratford, CT||$179K||3||2||1,514|
|55 Lake St Stratford, CT||$150K||3||1.5||1,150|
|1627 South Ave Stratford, CT||$201K||3||1.5||1,562|
|1634 South Ave Stratford, CT||$187K||4||2||1,582|
|1611 South Ave Stratford, CT||$135K||3||1||1,079|
|1622 South Ave Stratford, CT||$177K||3||2||1,536|
|1601 South Ave Stratford, CT||$137K||4||1||1,124|
|1606 South Ave Stratford, CT||$205K||5||--||1,872|
Nearby Schools in Stratford
PK, 3-60.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!