- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,740 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $385,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $334
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Dead End, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,154 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:02 B:000 L:256
- Zillow Home ID: 56335492
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $290-478K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02180 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% decrease for Stoneham as a whole. Among 02180 homes, this home is valued 9.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 44.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02180, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% lower than in Stoneham, and 83.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02180 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Stoneham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02180 home values.
|43 Isabella St Stoneham, MA||$456K||3||2.5||1,982|
|44 Isabella St Stoneham, MA||$383K||3||1||1,183|
|37 Isabella St Stoneham, MA||$433K||4||1.5||1,811|
|2 Ferdinand St Stoneham, MA||$331K||3||1||1,118|
|46 Isabella St Stoneham, MA||$765K||3||3.5||3,744|
|10 Ferdinand St Stoneham, MA||$588K||3||2.5||2,884|
|40 Isabella St Stoneham, MA||$460K||3||1.5||1,774|
|35 Isabella St Stoneham, MA||$511K||3||2||2,004|
|1 Ferdinand St Stoneham, MA||$472K||4||2||1,670|
|4 Ferdinand St Stoneham, MA||$440K||3||1.5||1,593|
|1 Nina St Stoneham, MA||$446K||3||2||1,336|
|25 Isabella St Stoneham, MA||$369K||3||1||1,384|
|23 Isabella St Stoneham, MA||$410K||3||2||1,492|
|3 W Ferdinand St Stoneham, MA||$484K||4||2||2,252|
|6 Ferdinand St Stoneham, MA||$475K||4||2||2,134|
|33 Isabella St Stoneham, MA||$471K||2||2||2,015|
|3 Nina St Stoneham, MA||$373K||3||1.5||1,323|
|5 W Ferdinand St Stoneham, MA||$411K||4||1.5||1,632|
|5 Nina St Stoneham, MA||$322K||2||1||996|
|30 Isabella St Stoneham, MA||$437K||3||2||1,800|
Nearby Schools in Stoneham
PK-5 & ungraded0.5 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!