- Built in 1988
- Views: 519 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $214,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $215
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Garden, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, TERMS_FEATURE \ Lender Approval Required, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Walkout
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 225
- Floor size: 996 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0015 L:0002 U:U047
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56342083
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $148-285K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01876 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Tewksbury as a whole. Among 01876 homes, this home is valued 37.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01876, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.9% less than in Tewksbury, and 79% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01876 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tewksbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01876 home values.
Nearby Schools in Tewksbury
K-4 & ungraded0.7 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!