- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
47 Morris St, Boston, MA 021284 beds, 1 bath, 1,152 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,620 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Feb 2004 for $1
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,152 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2003
- Parcel #: W:01 P:06408 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59123379
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 47 Morris Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Boston market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 88.5% greater than in Boston, and 24% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 45 Morris St Boston, MA$390K531,904
- 51 Morris St Boston, MA$419K632,835
- 43 Morris St Boston, MA$281K221,716
- 226 Chelsea St Boston, MA$365K531,604
- 228 Chelsea St Boston, MA$322K321,273
- 224 Chelsea St Boston, MA$372K312,333
- 224 Chelsea St # 3 Boston, MA$339K31--
- 224 Chelsea St # 1 Boston, MA$339K31--
- 224 Chelsea St # 13 Boston, MA--311,100
- 224 Chelsea St # 2 Boston, MA$328K311,000
- 224 Chelsea St # 0 Boston, MA$337K------
- 224 Chelsea St # 27 Boston, MA--------
- 26 Brooks St Boston, MA$451K43.51,860
- 41 Morris St Boston, MA$278K21.51,106
- 232 Chelsea St # 1 Boston, MA--------
- 232 Chelsea St Boston, MA$408K----3,549
- 220 Chelsea St Boston, MA$279K421,420
- 44 Brooks St # STORE Brighton, MA$965K------
- 44 Brooks St # 0 Boston, MA$337K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.