47 Pamela Dr, Bensenville, IL 60106
Sold on 8/1/13: $239,500
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,500 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1957
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $239,500
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- School District100
- Zillow Home ID116088685
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolBLACKHAWK MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Parcel #0324307003
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count7
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow222
- Elementary SchoolCHIPPEWA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stone, Vinyl
- High SchoolFENTON HIGH SCHOOL
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$241,340||$205K – $290K||+$228||$160||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,657/mo||$1.5K – $1.9K/mo||+$21||$1.10||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 60106 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Bensenville as a whole. Among 60106 homes, this home is valued 40% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60106 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.2% less than in Bensenville, and 390.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60106 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bensenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60106 home values.
Neighborhood for 47 Pamela Drive
Nearby Schools in Bensenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005