- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
47 Price St, Belmont Hills, PA 190043 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1894
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2002 for $62,000
- Basement, Bedroom, Eat-In Kitchen, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Half Bath, Kitchen, Living Room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 400047644007
- Zillow Home ID: 9964835
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 47 Price Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19004, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% lower than in Lower Merion Township, and 83.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19004 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lower Merion Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19004 home values.
- 4 beds, 1 baths
1,915 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1966
- 4 beds, 1 baths
- 39 Price St Bala Cynwyd, PA$349K321,866
- 51 Price St Bala Cynwyd, PA$365K32.51,724
- 48 Jefferson St Bala Cynwyd, PA$369K32.51,734
- 48 Jefferson Ave Eagleville, PA--311,008
- 17 Price St Bala Cynwyd, PA$389K222,141
- 38 Price St Bala Cynwyd, PA$381K42.52,095
- 42 Price St Bala Cynwyd, PA$456K532,826
- 50 Jefferson St Bala Cynwyd, PA$270K521,760
- 55 Price St Bala Cynwyd, PA$391K32.52,436
- 56 Jefferson Ave Eagleville, PA$168K311,328
- 48 Price St Belmont Hills, PA$177K311,224
- 32 Jefferson St Bala Cynwyd, PA--------
- 10 Price St Bala Cynwyd, PA$277K311,140
- 59 Price St Bala Cynwyd, PA$370K332,105
- 56 Jefferson St Bala Cynwyd, PA$400K633,150
- 28 Jefferson St Bala Cynwyd, PA$227K311,354
- 60 Jefferson Ave Eagleville, PA$196K31.52,306
- 56 Price St Bala Cynwyd, PA$153K211,326
- 125 Fairview Ave Bala Cynwyd, PA$366K32.52,006
- 9 Price St Bala Cynwyd, PA$239K321,701
Nearby Schools in Lower Merion Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292