This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1978
- Views: 404 all time views
- HOA Fee: $147/mo
- Last sold: Dec 2009 for $98,900
- APPLIANCES: Range
- APPLIANCES: Dishwasher
- APPLIANCES: Refrigerator
- COMPLEX_COMPLETE: Yes
- DIN_DSCRP: Flooring - Laminate
- DIN_LEVEL: First Floor
- FLOORING: Wall to Wall Carpet
- KIT_LEVEL: First Floor
- MBR_DSCRP: Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet
- MBR_LEVEL: First Floor
- PETS_ALLOWED: Restrictions
- UTILITY_CONNECTIONS: for Electric Range
- APPLIANCES: Microwave
- EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES: Patio
- UNIT_PLACEMENT: Street
- ASSOC_SECURITY: Fenced
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Cable Available
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Windows
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Insulated Doors
- EXTERIOR: Vinyl
- FLOORING: Vinyl
- INTERIOR_FEATURES: Intercom
- HOT_WATER: Electric
- HOW_SHOWN_BB: Call List Agent
- TERMS_FEATURE: Contract for Deed
- MBR_DSCRP: Cabinets - Custom Built
- HEATING: Electric
- FLOORING: Laminate
- COOLING: Wall AC
- KIT_DSCRP: Flooring - Laminate
- ENERGY_FEATURES: Prog. Thermostat
- KIT_DSCRP: Cabinets - Upgraded
- KIT_DSCRP: Countertops - Upgraded
- DIN_DSCRP: Window(s) - Picture
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 108
- Floor size: 674 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0001 B:0001 L:647A
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 92426498
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Homes like this sold for $50-135K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% less than in Holyoke, and 46.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Holyoke.
Nearby Schools in Holyoke
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact Foreclosure Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!