- Lot: 10,284 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 35 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,209 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $540,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $201
- MLS #: T2748667
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 324 sqft
- View: City, Water
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Street Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Location \ In City Limits, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Open, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Sprinkler Meter, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Utilities \ City Water, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Appliances Included \ Oven, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Features \ Tray Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Master Bath Features \ Tub With Shower, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Roof \ Other, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa\Hydro Massage Tub, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Garage Features \ Circular Drive, Appliances Included \ Convection Oven, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Status \ Active with Contract, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Interior Features \ Built in Features, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Interior Features \ In Wall Pest System, Interior Features \ Rods, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler Metered, Garage Features \ Guest Parking, Location \ Flood Zone, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Water View \ Gulf\Ocean - Partial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,690 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Lot depth: 121
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 1142860000
- Zillow Home ID: 45047355
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $490-810K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Beach Park home values will rise 5.4% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Beach Park homes, this home is 40.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beach Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.5% lower than in Tampa, and 60% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Beach Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beach Park home values.
|49 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||$1.17M||5||5||4,368|
|37 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||--||--||--||--|
|23 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||$531K||2||2.5||2,530|
|39 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||$947K||5||4.5||4,099|
|39 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||$998K||5||4||4,099|
|35 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||$378K||4||2||1,667|
|21 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||$493K||2||2.5||2,356|
|48 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||$827K||4||3||2,589|
|50 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||$608K||2||2||1,144|
|25 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||$407K||4||2||1,960|
|51 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||--||4||3.5||3,368|
|25 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||$371K||4||2||1,950|
|46 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||$1.2M||5||4||3,714|
|19 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||$670K||5||4.5||3,528|
|52 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||$748K||3||2||1,843|
|44 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||$894K||4||3||2,451|
|38 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||$1.25M||3||2||2,872|
|22 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||$1.08M||3||2||2,376|
|36 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||$1.32M||4||3||2,919|
|20 Sandpiper Rd Tampa, FL||$1.07M||3||3||2,272|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!