- Lot: 6,398 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Views: 2,409 all time views
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $591,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $431
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 456 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 02227027
- Zillow Home ID: 19471777
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $550-712K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.3% rise for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 11.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 59% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
|55 Smithwood St Milpitas, CA||$596K||4||2||1,370|
|39 Smithwood St Milpitas, CA||$746K||4||2||2,034|
|28 Heath St Milpitas, CA||$621K||4||2||1,370|
|20 Heath St Milpitas, CA||$688K||4||2||1,590|
|34 Heath St Milpitas, CA||$579K||3||2||1,160|
|63 Smithwood St Milpitas, CA||$593K||4||2||1,370|
|52 Smithwood St Milpitas, CA||$548K||3||1||980|
|42 Smithwood St Milpitas, CA||$605K||4||2||1,370|
|40 Heath St Milpitas, CA||$622K||3||2||1,460|
|60 Smithwood St Milpitas, CA||$576K||3||2||1,160|
|10 Heath St Milpitas, CA||$648K||3||2||1,433|
|71 Smithwood St Milpitas, CA||$585K||3||2||1,253|
|68 Smithwood St Milpitas, CA||$592K||4||2||1,370|
|48 Heath St Milpitas, CA||$547K||3||1||980|
|25 Heath St Milpitas, CA||$619K||4||2||1,370|
|31 Heath St Milpitas, CA||$705K||4||2||1,708|
|19 Heath St Milpitas, CA||$602K||3||1||1,244|
|37 Heath St Milpitas, CA||$717K||4||3||1,908|
|76 Smithwood St Milpitas, CA||$594K||4||2||1,370|
|79 Smithwood St Milpitas, CA||$602K||4||2||1,370|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!