- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- 162 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- MLS #: G692526
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Crawl Space, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Clapboard, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Slate/Stone, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Electric, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Country, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ No Porch, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 2,003 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: B0068300
- Zillow Home ID: 58842669
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06413 home values will decrease 1% next year, compared to a 1.2% decrease for Town of Clinton as a whole. Among 06413 homes, this home is 40.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 3.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06413, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.6% less than in Town of Clinton, and 22.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06413 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Clinton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06413 home values.
|45 Stanton Rd Clinton, CT||$375K||3||3||1,971|
|49 Stanton Rd Clinton, CT||$481K||3||2.5||2,679|
|43 Stanton Rd Clinton, CT||$408K||4||3||2,717|
|51 Stanton Rd Clinton, CT||$407K||1||1||600|
|52 Stanton Rd Clinton, CT||$416K||3||3||2,362|
|41 Stanton Rd Clinton, CT||$223K||4||2||1,196|
|54 Stanton Rd Clinton, CT||$809K||4||3||3,557|
|39 Stanton Rd Clinton, CT||$299K||4||1.5||2,040|
|37 Stanton Rd Clinton, CT||$228K||3||2||1,186|
|24 Stanton Rd Clinton, CT||$296K||3||1||2,300|
|56 Stanton Rd Clinton, CT||$637K||3||3||2,642|
|53 Stanton Rd Clinton, CT||$467K||3||3||2,752|
|20 College St Clinton, CT||$248K||3||1.5||1,200|
|24 College St APT 5 Clinton, CT||$103K||2||1||759|
|College St APT 5 Clinton, CT||$103K||2||1||759|
|18 College St Clinton, CT||$264K||5||3||1,300|
|48 Stanton Rd Clinton, CT||$210K||2||1||1,056|
|33 Stanton Rd Clinton, CT||$218K||3||1.5||1,144|
|46 Stanton Rd Clinton, CT||--||--||--||--|
|8 Stanton Rd Clinton, CT||$196K||3||1||1,080|
Nearby Schools in Town of Clinton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!