- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 3,026 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $129
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Granite, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cottage
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,513 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000019 L:00353 S:
- Zillow Home ID: 56836745
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $181-240K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02719 home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.4% decrease for Fairhaven as a whole. Among 02719 homes, this home is valued 3.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02719, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Fairhaven, and 81% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02719 home values.
|49 Sycamore St Fairhaven, MA||$204K||3||1||1,048|
|51 Sycamore St Fairhaven, MA||$193K||2||1||1,045|
|6 Deane St Fairhaven, MA||$198K||3||1||1,045|
|5 Deane St Fairhaven, MA||$198K||2||1||1,121|
|8 Deane St Fairhaven, MA||$174K||3||1||1,014|
|43 Sycamore St Fairhaven, MA||$190K||3||1||1,024|
|7 Deane St Fairhaven, MA||$200K||3||2||1,067|
|10 Deane St Fairhaven, MA||$190K||3||1||1,052|
|9 Deane St Fairhaven, MA||$185K||3||1||1,059|
|41 Sycamore St Fairhaven, MA||$185K||2||1||1,064|
|12 Deane St Fairhaven, MA||$198K||--||1||1,250|
|11 Deane St Fairhaven, MA||$205K||3||1.5||1,250|
|5 Morton St Fairhaven, MA||$195K||3||1||1,044|
|14 Deane St Fairhaven, MA||$206K||3||2||1,536|
|7 Morton St Fairhaven, MA||$189K||3||1||1,039|
|13 Deane St Fairhaven, MA||$204K||4||1.5||1,671|
|6 Morton St Fairhaven, MA||$193K||2||1||1,033|
|9 Morton St Fairhaven, MA||$191K||3||1||1,041|
|16 Deane St Fairhaven, MA||$197K||2||1||1,042|
|55 Sycamore St Fairhaven, MA||$222K||2||1||1,386|
Nearby Schools in Fairhaven
6-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!