- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $174
- Finished basement, 440 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Washer - ENERGY STAR, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, BTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Wall AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ French Doors, DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Composite, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fruit Trees, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, FAM_DSCRP \ Slider, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Other (See Remarks), FLOORING \ Tile, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Wainscoting, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,578 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00912 B:00082A L:00002V
- Zillow Home ID: 56090788
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 01844 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Methuen as a whole. Among 01844 homes, this home is valued 5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01844, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% greater than in Methuen, and 51% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01844 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Methuen.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01844 home values.
|43 Timber Ln Methuen, MA||$288K||3||1.5||2,072|
|88 Milk St Methuen, MA||$282K||3||2.5||1,754|
|90 Milk St Methuen, MA||$277K||2||1.5||1,924|
|86 Milk St Methuen, MA||$290K||3||1.5||1,995|
|60 Timber Ln Methuen, MA||$281K||5||1.5||1,862|
|64 Timber Ln Methuen, MA||$282K||4||1.5||2,040|
|39 Timber Ln Methuen, MA||$305K||3||2.5||2,246|
|56 Timber Ln Methuen, MA||$283K||3||1.5||2,041|
|84 Milk St Methuen, MA||$299K||3||1.75||2,081|
|68 Timber Ln Methuen, MA||$270K||3||1.5||2,018|
|11 Garrison Cir Methuen, MA||$267K||3||2||1,488|
|7 Garrison Cir Methuen, MA||$263K||4||2||2,100|
|15 Garrison Cir Methuen, MA||$282K||3||2||2,049|
|52 Timber Ln Methuen, MA||$277K||3||2||1,834|
|72 Timber Ln Methuen, MA||$282K||4||1.5||2,152|
|97 Milk St Methuen, MA||$334K||5||4.5||2,970|
|35 Timber Ln Methuen, MA||$348K||3||2||2,576|
|82 Milk St Methuen, MA||$352K||4||2||2,462|
|2 Magna Rd Methuen, MA||$271K||3||2||1,813|
|48 Timber Ln Methuen, MA||$296K||3||2.5||1,903|
Nearby Schools in Methuen
PK-8 & ungraded1.4 mi
PK-8 & ungraded1.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!