A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1987
- Views: 1,568 all time views
- HOA Fee: $301/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $242,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $153
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Disposal
- Appliances Included: Microwave
- Appliances Included: Oven/Range
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Area Num: Glastonbury
- Attic: Hatch Opening
- Basement Type: Full Basement With Walk-Out
- Basement Type: Partially Finished
- Complex Management: Professional-Off Site
- Condo Type: End Unit
- Cooling System: Central Air
- Development Type: Condominium
- Exterior Siding: Vinyl Siding
- Fuel Tank Description: Above Ground Tank
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas
- Heat Type: Warm Air
- Hot Water Fuel: Natural Gas
- Auto Garage Door Opener
- Cable - Available
- Open Floor Plan
- Last Change Type: New Listing
- Last Status: Active
- Laundry Room Info: Basement
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement
- Neighborhood: Glastonbury (14)
- Park Garage Type: Attached
- Property Sub Type: Condo
- Property Type: Residential
- Sewage System: Public Sewer Connected
- Sq Ft Source: Town Records
- Status: Active
- Style: Townhouse
- Water Source: Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 74
- Floor size: 1,579 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 72500047
- Zillow Home ID: 57726165
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $156-236K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Glastonbury, and 9.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glastonbury.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06033 home values.
Nearby Schools in Glastonbury
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.