- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- 126 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,457 all time views
- 50 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $108
- MLS #: N10005830
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Area Amenities \ Public Trash Pickup, Area Num \ New Haven, Attic \ Walkup, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Type \ Partially Finished, Cooling System \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ 100 Amps, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Exterior Feature \ French Doors, Exterior Feature \ Gutters, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Fuel \ Domestic, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Laundry Room Info \ Lower Level, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ View, Mill Rate \ 41.5500, Neighborhood \ New Haven (102), Park Garage Type \ Under House, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Colonial, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,852 sqft
- Parcel #: M:407 B:1241 L:01300
- Zillow Home ID: 57972903
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $243-368K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Westville home values will fall 3.9% next year, compared to a 6.2% decrease for New Haven as a whole. Among Westville homes, this home is 21.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 19.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Westville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.3% lower than in New Haven, and 81.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Westville home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Haven.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Westville home values.
|53 Vista Ter New Haven, CT||$243K||4||3.01||2,120|
|57 Vista Ter New Haven, CT||$310K||4||2.1||2,690|
|50 Vista Ter New Haven, CT||$261K||3||2||1,848|
|58 Vista Ter New Haven, CT||$307K||3||2.5||2,556|
|39 Vista Ter New Haven, CT||$303K||3||2.5||2,389|
|65 Vista Ter New Haven, CT||$295K||4||2||2,563|
|42 Vista Ter New Haven, CT||$319K||4||2.5||2,560|
|32 Vista Ter New Haven, CT||$298K||4||1.5||2,245|
|66 Vista Ter New Haven, CT||$331K||3||2||2,390|
|35 Vista Ter New Haven, CT||$226K||4||1.5||1,680|
|74 Vista Ter New Haven, CT||$275K||3||2||1,421|
|71 Vista Ter New Haven, CT||$213K||4||2.5||1,809|
|27 Vista Ter New Haven, CT||$332K||5||4||3,084|
|28 Vista Ter New Haven, CT||$303K||3||2.5||2,278|
|80 Vista Ter New Haven, CT||$204K||3||1.5||1,491|
|1165 Forest Rd New Haven, CT||$431K||6||3||4,020|
|20 Kenter Pl New Haven, CT||$425K||6||4.5||4,460|
|79 Vista Ter New Haven, CT||$230K||4||2||2,358|
|1155 Forest Rd New Haven, CT||$340K||5||1.5||2,806|
|12 Kenter Pl New Haven, CT||$199K||3||2.5||1,775|
Nearby Schools in New Haven
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!