470 3rd St APT 3R, Brooklyn, NY 112153 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,210 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1940
- 93 days on Zillow
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $849,000
- Price/sqft: $992
- MLS #: 3215894
- ,Working Fireplace,North and South exposures,Prewar detail Exposed brick Floors - hardwood Light - excellent Washer/dryer Dishwasher
- Room count: 6
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 1,210 sqft
- Parcel #: 00983002200470000000003R
- Zillow Home ID: 79488709
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 470 3rd Street APT 3R
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Park Slope, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% less than in New York, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Park Slope home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Slope home values.