470 Emmett St, Phoenixville, PA 194605 beds, 2 baths, 2,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $210,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 1505 01890000
- Zillow Home ID: 9143099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 470 Emmett Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19460 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27.3% less than in Phoenixville, and 52.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19460 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenixville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19460 home values.
- 468 Emmett St Phoenixville, PA$213K512,080
- 472 Emmett St Phoenixville, PA$512K332,773
- 462 Emmett St Phoenixville, PA$189K311,660
- 469 Emmett St Phoenixville, PA$157K311,344
- 467 Emmett St Phoenixville, PA$193K311,344
- 471 Emmett St Phoenixville, PA$173K311,428
- 455 Saint Marys St Phoenixville, PA$179K511,741
- 473 Emmett St Phoenixville, PA$167K311,428
- 453 Saint Marys St Phoenixville, PA$184K511,741
- 501 Rhoades St Phoenixville, PA$145K211,165
- 475 Emmett St Phoenixville, PA$173K311,596
- 500 Emmett St Phoenixville, PA$168K31968
- 459 Emmett St Phoenixville, PA$139K311,008
- 477 Emmett St Phoenixville, PA$187K321,520
- 518 Emmett St Phoenixville, PA$284K32.5--
- 460 Emmett St Phoenixville, PA$203K211,635
- 455 Emmett St Phoenixville, PA$165K42.51,950
- 445 Saint Marys St Phoenixville, PA$177K31.51,292
- 452 Emmett St Phoenixville, PA$182K311,092
- 104 Bennington Rd Phoenixville, PA$491K55.53,800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!