- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
470 S 11th St, San Jose, CA 951121 bed, 1 bath, 47,712 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 42
- Floor size: 47,712 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 46749092
- Zillow Home ID: 82957570
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 470 S 11th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in San Jose, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 515 E William St San Jose, CA$2.44M----7,620
- 460 S 11th St San Jose, CA$726K211,436
- 465 S 12th St San Jose, CA$636K211,230
- 446 S 11th St San Jose, CA$1.66M----4,922
- 475 S 12th St San Jose, CA$614K211,033
- 455 S 12th St San Jose, CA$648K211,040
- 485 S 12th St San Jose, CA$677K311,558
- 447 S 12th St San Jose, CA$658K211,019
- 440 S 11th St San Jose, CA$2.09M----6,236
- 499 S 12th St San Jose, CA$521K211,124
- 502 E William St San Jose, CA$902K312,785
- 437 S 12th St San Jose, CA$885K221,688
- 495 E William St APT 7 San Jose, CA$546K21700
- 495 E William St San Jose, CA$2.6M----10,200
- 495 E William St APT 5 San Jose, CA$468K21750
- 475 S 11th St San Jose, CA$865K----1,440
- 532 E William St San Jose, CA$468K21933
- 428 S 11th St San Jose, CA$2.23M----7,520
- 433 S 12th St San Jose, CA$661K21950
- 469 S 11th St San Jose, CA$944K----1,607
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.