4700 Buggy Whip Ln # 109, Orlando, FL 328121 bed, 1 bath, 892 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1986
- 81 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $315
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2001 for $68,500
- Price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: O5229989
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 892 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 042330555201090
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 46057426
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4700 Buggy Whip Lane # 109
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Dover Estates market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 48.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52.7% lower than in Orlando, and 16.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Dover Estates home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dover Estates home values.
- 2054 Foxboro Dr Orlando, FL$228K42.51,944
- 4700 Buggy Whip Ln # 104 Orlando, FL$79K21.51,140
- 4700 Buggy Whip Ln APT 2 Orlando, FL$188K------
- 4700 Buggy Whip Ln APT 4 Orlando, FL$80K221,140
- 4702 Brenda Dr Orlando, FL$195K321,754
- 2048 Foxboro Dr Orlando, FL$272K432,298
- 2210 Coach House Blvd APT 8 Orlando, FL$128K11892
- 2210 Coach House Blvd APT 7 Orlando, FL$73K211,206
- 4700 Buggy Whip Ln # 105 Orlando, FL$82K21.51,140
- 2211 Coach House Blvd # 301 Orlando, FL$79K221,192
- 4700 Buggy Whip Ln # 103 Orlando, FL$80K21.51,140
- 4700 Buggy Whip Ln # 106 Orlando, FL$82K22.51,281
- 4700 Buggy Whip Ln # 107 Orlando, FL$82K22.51,281
- 4700 Buggy Whip Ln # 108 Orlando, FL$105K32.51,567
- 4700 Buggy Whip Ln # 110 Orlando, FL$76K211,206
- 2201 Coach House Blvd APT 2 Orlando, FL$80K221,192
- 2201 Coach House Blvd # 202 Orlando, FL$100K321,505
- 2201 Coach House Blvd # 203 Orlando, FL$80K21.51,140
- 2201 Coach House Blvd # 204 Orlando, FL$80K21.51,140
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.