4703 111th Dr, Lubbock, TX 794244 beds, 6 baths, 4,549 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 236 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $217
- MLS #: 201404494
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 1633 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,549 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: R174254
- Zillow Home ID: 83770231
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4703 111th Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 79424 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 39% lower than in Lubbock Metro, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 79424 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lubbock Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 79424 home values.
- 4705 111th Dr Lubbock, TX$688K555,347
- 4702 112th St Lubbock, TX--Studio----
- 4701 111th St Lubbock, TX$978K43.56,444
- 4706 111th Dr Lubbock, TX$1.27M56.57,906
- 4707 111th Dr Lubbock, TX$702K435,003
- 4704 111th St Lubbock, TX$946K56.57,046
- 5518 112th St Lubbock, TX$790K32--
- 3116 112th St Lubbock, TX$433K322,660
- 3114 112th St Lubbock, TX$433K322,660
- 3112 112th St Lubbock, TX$433K322,660
- 11202 Topeka Ave Lubbock, TX$403K223,339
- 4702 111th St Lubbock, TX$1.09M54.56,908
- 4702 112th Dr Lubbock, TX--Studio----
- 11012 Topeka Ave Lubbock, TX$1M----6,811
- 11204 Topeka Ave Lubbock, TX$407K333,565
- 4703 112th Dr Lubbock, TX$1.6M----10,552
- 11001 Topeka Ave Lubbock, TX$1.02M----6,698
- 4603 111th St Lubbock, TX$1.05M556,432
- 11206 Topeka Ave Lubbock, TX$301K33.52,764
- 4604 112th St Lubbock, TX--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.