- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4704 Flintcastle Rd, Fayetteville, NC 283143 beds, 3 baths, 2,401 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $196,500
- Price/sqft: $82
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,401 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 178
- Lot width: 52
- Parcel #: 0417372217
- Zillow Home ID: 53642799
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4704 Flintcastle Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28314 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 45.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.8% higher than in Fayetteville, and 88.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28314 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28314 home values.
- 4700 Flintcastle Rd Fayetteville, NC$254K42.52,518
- 585 Castle Rising Rd Fayetteville, NC$429K43.53,632
- 4701 Flintcastle Rd Fayetteville, NC$472K63.53,900
- 4701 Flintcastle Rd Fayetteville, NC$346K63.53,900
- 589 Castle Rising Rd Fayetteville, NC$305K432,478
- 4712 Flintcastle Rd Fayetteville, NC$296K32.52,569
- 595 Castle Rising Rd Fayetteville, NC$296K43.52,886
- 590 Castle Rising Rd Fayetteville, NC$306K42.52,899
- 599 Castle Rising Rd Fayetteville, NC$279K432,527
- 4716 Flintcastle Rd Fayetteville, NC$381K43.53,160
- 304 Rainier Dr Fayetteville, NC$151K321,660
- 238 Rainier Dr Fayetteville, NC$194K432,815
- 308 Rainier Dr Fayetteville, NC$121K321,611
- 234 Rainier Dr Fayetteville, NC$164K321,642
- 312 Rainier Dr Fayetteville, NC$165K321,836
- 4715 Flintcastle Rd Fayetteville, NC$671K333,370
- 230 Rainier Dr Fayetteville, NC$151K321,564
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.