- Lot: 14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 439 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,707 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Heat pump
- Price/sqft: $225
- MLS #: 281805
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Class \ RESIDENTIAL, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, DINING AREA \ Off Kitchen, FLOORS \ Vinyl, FLOORS \ WW Carpet, HEAT \ Wood, LEVEL-ENTRY\MAIN \ Full, LEVEL-ENTRY\MAIN \ Garage, LEVEL-ENTRY\MAIN \ MBR, LEVEL-ENTRY\MAIN \ BR2, LEVEL-ENTRY\MAIN \ Full Bath, LEVEL-ENTRY\MAIN \ Kitchen, LEVEL-ENTRY\MAIN \ Living Room, PATIO\DECK \ Patio, PATIO\DECK \ Concrete, POWER \ PUD, SEWAGE \ Septic, VEGETATION \ Landscaped, Tax Exemption \ None, Zoning Description \ Residential, Leased Land (Y\N) \ No, APPLIANCES \ Range Hood, FENCED \ Wood, STYLE \ Traditional, Type \ Site Built\Single Res., WATER \ City, LEVEL-ENTRY\MAIN \ Finished, PATIO\DECK \ Deck, PATIO\DECK \ Wood, HEAT \ Fireplace, LEVEL-ENTRY\MAIN \ Family Room, View \ Partial Mountains, FOUNDATION \ Concrete, RECREATION FACILITIES \ Trail, ROAD ACCESS \ Paved, VIEW \ Partial Mountains, HEAT \ Heat Pump, LEVEL-ENTRY\MAIN \ BR3, ROAD ACCESS \ Public, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Outbuilding, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Pump House, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Storage, ADJACENT TO \ See Remarks, LEVEL-LOWER \ Partially Finished, LEVEL-LOWER \ Basement, LEVEL-LOWER \ Laundry, STORAGE \ Basement, DRIVEWAY \ Paved, View \ See Remarks, SEWAGE \ Installed, STORAGE \ See Remarks, VIEW \ See Remarks, WATER \ Hooked Up, RECREATION FACILITIES \ See Remarks, VEGETATION \ See Remarks, DINING AREA \ Nook, APPLIANCES \ See Remarks, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Gazebo, STORAGE \ Indoor, VEGETATION \ Fruit, Additional features \ Barn\Shop, VEGETATION \ Partially Wooded, WATER \ Installed, FENCED \ See Remarks, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ See Remarks, Structure Type \ 1 Story w\Basement, Additional features \ Horse Property, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Hot Tub, LEVEL-LOWER \ Workshop, ROOF \ Shake, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Barn, IRRIGATION \ See Remarks, Waterfront \ Stream\Creek, WATER FRONT \ Creek, SIDING \ Brick, VEGETATION \ Pasture, RECREATION FACILITIES \ Horses
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,776 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 0630222300000000
- Zillow Home ID: 114641152
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $185-385K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Washington home values will rise 5.9% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|4826 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||$113K||--||--||576|
|4616 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||$288K||--||--||1,385|
|4512 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||$228K||--||--||1,057|
|4607 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||$452K||3||2.5||2,334|
|5004 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||$351K||--||--||1,646|
|4868 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||$451K||--||--||2,042|
|4508 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||$155K||--||--||1,130|
|4515 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||$327K||--||--||2,808|
|4509 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||$335K||--||--||2,116|
|4416 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||--||--||--||--|
|5016 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||$440K||3||2||2,325|
|4406 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||$207K||--||--||1,324|
|5016 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||$329K||3||2||2,325|
|4328 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||$319K||4||4||2,342|
|4327 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||$267K||--||--||1,459|
|5003 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||--||--||--||--|
|4308 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||$291K||--||--||2,354|
|4308 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||$269K||4||2||2,354|
|4304 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||$365K||4||2||2,254|
|5018 Old Mill Rd Port Angeles, WA||$512K||--||--||3,575|
Nearby Schools in Port Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!