4705 Onyx Pl, Tampa, FL 336153 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $175,000
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 525 sqft
- Cable-ready, Fenced, Pets Allowed, Washer/Dryer Included
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 86
- Parcel #: 0111720000
- Zillow Home ID: 44876254
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4705 Onyx Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33615 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 102.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% lower than in Town 'n' Country, and 234.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33615 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town 'n' Country.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33615 home values.
- 4705 Onyx Pl Tampa, FL$227K321,665
- 4707 Onyx Pl Tampa, FL$280K42.52,212
- 4703 Onyx Pl Tampa, FL$171K321,607
- Onyx Pl Tampa, FL$141K322,048
- 8416 Boulder Pl Tampa, FL$138K321,695
- 8415 Boulder Pl Tampa, FL$209K432,070
- 4701 Onyx Pl Tampa, FL$161K321,543
- 4709 Onyx Pl Tampa, FL$218K331,805
- 8418 Flagstone Dr Tampa, FL$182K321,899
- 8414 Boulder Pl Tampa, FL$270K42.52,109
- 4706 Onyx Pl Tampa, FL$141K322,048
- 4708 Onyx Pl Tampa, FL$140K321,603
- 4704 Onyx Pl Tampa, FL$182K321,512
- 4702 Onyx Pl Tampa, FL$133K321,608
- 8403 Quartz Pl Tampa, FL$146K321,649
- 4710 Onyx Pl Tampa, FL$224K432,062
- 8416 Flagstone Dr Tampa, FL$176K321,800
- 8413 Boulder Pl Tampa, FL$229K421,878
- 8412 Boulder Pl Tampa, FL$163K321,499
- 8401 Quartz Pl Tampa, FL$194K421,797
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.