- Lot: 4,477 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1935
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,746 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- MLS #: 14026481
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Construction \ Brick\Stone Msn Pred, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Kitchen \ SolidSurfaceCounter, Sewer \ Public, Special Description \ Renovated, Special Areas \ Living Room, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Water Softener \ None, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Appliances \ Microwave, Heat Source \ Gas, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Style \ 2 Story, Water Heat \ Gas, Fireplace Location \ Living Room, Fireplace Type \ Woodburning Fireplce, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Property Type \ Residential, Basement Description \ Full, Fireplace Type \ Non Functional, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Dining \ Separate Dining, Basement Description \ Walk-Out, Special Areas \ Sun Room, Basement Description \ Partially Finished, Lot Description \ Fencing, Parking Description \ Detached, Appliances \ Gas Cooktop, Fireplace Location \ Basement, Architecture \ Tudor, Special Areas \ Glass Enclosed Porch, Heating \ Dual System, Status \ Contingent No Kickout, Lot Description \ Wood Fence, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Transaction Broker \ 0, Style Description \ Other, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,820 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Lot width: 38
- Parcel #: 62190001100
- Zillow Home ID: 3025317
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $250-320K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts St. Louis Hills home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Saint Louis as a whole. Among St. Louis Hills homes, this home is 33.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Louis Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.8% lower than in Saint Louis, and 62.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help St. Louis Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Louis Hills home values.
|4709 Vienna Ave Saint Louis, MO||$393K||--||2.5||3,248|
|4701 Vienna Ave Saint Louis, MO||$300K||--||1.5||1,580|
|4715 Vienna Ave Saint Louis, MO||$351K||--||2.5||1,682|
|4717 Vienna Ave Saint Louis, MO||--||--||--||--|
|4721 Vienna Ave Saint Louis, MO||$234K||--||1.5||1,115|
|4704 Prague Ave Saint Louis, MO||$327K||3||1.5||1,696|
|4700 Prague Ave Saint Louis, MO||$324K||4||3.5||1,360|
|4708 Prague Ave Saint Louis, MO||$360K||5||4.5||1,914|
|4725 Vienna Ave Saint Louis, MO||$301K||3||2||1,652|
|6237 Murdoch Ave Saint Louis, MO||$262K||--||1.5||1,534|
|6243 Murdoch Ave Saint Louis, MO||$370K||4||2.5||2,696|
|4712 Prague Ave Saint Louis, MO||$371K||4||3.5||2,200|
|6235 Murdoch Ave Saint Louis, MO||$253K||4||2||1,100|
|6245 Murdoch Ave Saint Louis, MO||$356K||--||2.5||1,822|
|6231 Murdoch Ave Saint Louis, MO||$252K||--||1.5||1,100|
|4708 Vienna Ave Saint Louis, MO||$303K||--||1.5||1,421|
|4704 Vienna Ave Saint Louis, MO||$294K||--||1.5||1,826|
|4712 Vienna Ave Saint Louis, MO||$311K||3||1.5||1,319|
|4700 Vienna Ave Saint Louis, MO||$326K||3||2||2,030|
|4729 Vienna Ave Saint Louis, MO||$319K||--||2.5||1,704|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!